What You Need to Know to Keep Yourself and Your Family Safe
Join us on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 4:00-5:00 pm for a virtual town hall to hear the latest on COVID-19 and how you can keep yourself and your family safe. We'll share the latest on the best ways to prevent the spread during the holidays. Our panel will include local healthcare providers. We will respond to your questions about what really works to keep people safe.
Featured panelists include:
- Dr. Esteban DelPilar-Morales, Infectious Disease, Baystate Health, Caring Health Center; Board of Health City of Holyoke
- Magdalene Eboso RN, MSN, MBA, CIC Infection Prevention & Control Coordinator, Mercy Medical Center & Providence Behavioral Health, A Member of Trinity Health Of New England
- Dr. Siobhan McNally, Pediatrician, Chief of Pediatrics and Director of Pediatric Refugee Program, Caring Health Center
- Jessica Collins, Executive Director, Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts; Collins will also moderate the Town Hall.
Local community activists and representatives of organizations will also participate to share their perspective about how to prevent further spread of COVID-19, including:
- Ed Caisse, Hampden County Sheriff's Department / Holyoke Safe Neighborhood Initiative
- Adam Gomez, City Councilor/ State Senator-elect, Springfield
- Aaron Vega, State Representative, Holyoke
- Pat Duffy, State Representative-elect, Holyoke
- Ebony Steed, Member of the Feminine Health Task Force for the Young Women’s Initiative
- Ethel Griffin, Director of Programs, Revitalize CDC
- Azell Cavaan, Chief Communications Officer, Springfield Public Schools
- Cherece Burston, Community Health Worker, Caring Health Center
- Diana Loyuk, Russian Interpreter and refugee coordinator, Caring Health Center
Coming Soon: Transcript of Q&A
What are your questions?
We want to know the questions you have about preventing COVID-19. Use the form below to submit questions that you want addressed at the upcoming town hall.