Join The Children's Study Home and the Public Health Institute of Western MA for a virtual panel discussion, The COVID Vaccine: Personal & Professional Perspectives Within African American and Latino Communities, on Friday March 5, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET
Ronn Johnson, M.Ed., President/CEO, Martin Luther King, Jr. Family Services Inc.
Sarah Perez McAdoo, MD, MPH, Population Health Capstone Director, University of Massachusetts Medical School–Baystate
Miguel Rodriguez, MD, Pulmonologist, Holyoke Medical Center
Frank Robinson, PhD, Vice President, Public Health for Baystate Health
When can I get vaccinated?
- Learn where you fit into Massachusetts' COVID-19 vaccine distribution timeline.
- Find out if you are eligible to get a vaccine now.
Where Can I get Vaccinated?
- COVID-19 vaccination locations: This website lists different types of COVID-19 vaccinations sites and links to a vaccine finder tool for individuals who are currently eligible to be vaccinated.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Finder: Search vaccine locations. This website shows appointment availability for Mass vaccination sites and some local Board of Health sites.
- Vaccination Locations and Bus Routes in the PVTA Service Area: Find a list of COVID-19 vaccination sites in the PVTA service area and which bus routes service them.
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions from Mass.gov
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information from Baystate Health
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information from Cooley Dickinson Healthcare/Mass General Bringham
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information from Trinity Health of New England