- COVID Data
- Upcoming Events
- COVID Prevention & Vaccination
- COVID Community Resources
- MA COVID Response Updates
Each week we update our Western Massachusetts COVID-19 Data Dashboard using the latest publicly available COVID-19 data from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. We strive to present accessible, relevant, and timely data. Our dashboard will evolve based on the changing availability of data as well as your feedback.
Want to learn more about how COVID has impacted specific populations and localities across the commonwealth? Do you want help identifying how to act on these data and get help to those who need it most? Learn more about the COVID Community Impact Survey and how PHIWM can assist in assessing and analyzing specific data requests for local organizations and community groups.
Learn about upcoming events and information sessions about COVID-19 and the vaccine. Access recordings from some previous events.
COVID-19 Prevention & Vaccination
We all have a role to play to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Prevention: Learn more about prevention (click here for information in Spanish).
Testing: Find key information about COVID tests available and where you can access them (click here for information in Spanish).
Vaccination: Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and vaccine clinics (click here for information in Spanish).
Treatment: Learn more about treatment for COVID-19 to prevent severe illness (click here for infomration in Spanish)
COVID-19 community Resources
Need help finding local resources to assist you or someone you know?
Need outreach materials to help spread factual information and resources?
Communities across Western Massachusetts have been severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our COVID-19 Community Resources page has valuable information, including our 413Cares.org online community resource database!
MA COVID-19 Response Updates
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, Massachusetts continues to update its guidance, strategies, and restrictions, including the following key pieces of information:
- 2.15.22 mask mandates are being reduced in Massachusetts but are still required in certain settings.
- The statewide mask mandate for schools K-12 will be lifted on February 28th, 2022. However, individual school districts may establish their own local mask requirement. Masking continues to be required on all school buses, per federal order.
- Beginning January 31st, Testing for Child Care is a first-in-the-nation testing program that will provide rapid antigen tests to child care programs to help keep children in child care and early education programs open.
- 1.11.22 Baker-Polito Administration announced an order was placed with iHealth to supply the state with 26 million rapid antigen tests over the next 3 months. The tests will be prioritized to support K-12 schools and childcare settings.
- 1.10.22 Biden Administration requires insurance companies and group health plans to cover the cost of at-home COVID-19 tests
- 1.10.22 Baker-Polito Administration announces a tool that gives residents a digital way to access their COVID-19 digital vaccine card and vaccination history using the Smart Health Card.
- Baker-Polito Press Release 12.21.21 on National Guard Activiation, Elective Surgery Guidance, and Mask Advisory.