If you know of a COVID-19 related event or information session in the region that you'd like us to share, please let us know!
Upcoming COVID-19 Events
- Virtual Panel Discussion: The COVID Vaccine: Personal & Professional Perspectives Within African American and Latino Communities, 3/5/21 at 12:00 pm: The Children's Study Home is hosting a panel discussion about the COVID Vaccine and personal & professional perspectives within African American and Latino Communities. Register now!
Past COVID-19 Events
- COVID-19 Vaccine Webinar: What You Need to Know: 2/5/21 from 12:00pm -1:00pm: Learn about how the vaccine was developed, how it is being rolled out, and some tips for talking with your employees, clients, and others. Watch Now!
- COVID-19 Vaccine & The African American Population, 2/9/2021: This webinar featured Dr. Webley, PhD, presenting to the Springfield Black COVID-19 Task Force. Dr. Webley is an Associate Professor & the Director of PreMed/PreHealth Advising at UMass-Amherst. Watch Now!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Webinar Series, 2/15/21 at 6:00 pm: Join Trinity Health Of New England experts for an educational presentation about the COVID-19 vaccine and what you need to know. Following the presentation, there will be a Question & Answer session. Learn more and register.
- The COVID-19 Vaccine: What Inquiring Minds Want to Know, 2/21/21 from 4:00-5:00pm: Join the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority- Springfield Alumnae Chapter and Baystate Health for a webinar featuring Dr. Mark A. Keroack, President & Chief Executive Officer, Baystate Health. Register now!
- Mason Square C3 COVID-19 Info Session, 2/23/21 11-12:30 pm: Hear from local leaders and experts about the COVID vaccine, how it was developed and how it is being rolled out in our community. To join the webinar please visit: http://www.focusspringfield.com and click the link that will be prominently featured.