- Springfield Healthy Homes Collaborative includes over 30 housing and health care organizations working to coordinate services to improve housing and health.
- Springfield Healthy Homes Asthma Pilot includes Revitalize CDC, Square One, Baystate Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Springfield Partners for Community Action and the City of Springfield Office of Housing in a pilot of Pay for Success Asthma home education and repair intervention
- Springfield Climate Action & Resilience Planning working with Pioneer Valley Planning Commission, Arise for Social Justice, City of Springfield departments, residents and other stakeholder to implement the new Strong, Healthy & Just: Springfield Climate Action & Resilience Plan
- Hampden County Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program works to educate residents, contractors and provides as well as to support children with elevated blood lead levels.
- Healthy Holyoke Asthma Workgroup is an innovative community-clinical linkage that includes asthma home visiting as well as efforts to improve asthma management and indoor air quality in Holyoke Public Schools