The Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts builds measurably healthier communities with equitable opportunities and resources for all through civic leadership, collaborative partnerships and policy advocacy.
All people within our region have access to what they need to lead healthy lives.
- Commitment to addressing the destructive racial hierarchy in our society
- Upholding social justice
- Excellence in innovation
- Community voice in all aspects of our work
- Scientific rigor
- Measurable outcomes
- Loving kindness
Our Strategic Goals
- Advance Racial Justice
- Transform Communities into Places of Opportunity for All People
- Enhance Community Accountability and Outcomes through Population-based Research & Evaluation
- Launch Innovations to Improve Systems of Care