local Resource database
Covid outreach materials
Feel free to download and print any of the materials!
- Trust Transfer Project
- Materials for Youth
- Tip Card
- Prevention Cards
- Trust the Facts, Get the Vax
- Collections of Communication Resources
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
Bringing together artistic voices with their creative pieces to advance community healing. Check out all of their work here.
We Got Us video of youth perspectives
Write in the appropriate contact information in the blank space on the front.
Write in the appropriate contact information in the blank space on the back.
- MA Department of Public Health provides a variety of communication resources available in multiple languages.
- Harvard School of Public Health has put together some helpful communication tools in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole, and Creole.
- Centers for Disease Control provides a wealth of resources available in many languages.
- Public Health Communications Collaborative is consistently creating up to date messaging tools.
Tips for having conversations with people who are unvaccinated.