local Resource database
413Cares.org, our online community resource database, provides up-to-date listings of COVID-19 resources and connection to hundreds of resources and services across western MA. Use the search bar below to find resources in your area. Learn more about COVID recovery resources.
Covid outreach materials
Feel free to download and print any of the materials!
- Trust Transfer Project
- Materials for Youth
- Tip Card
- Prevention Cards
- Trust the Facts, Get the Vax
- Collections of Communication Resources
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
Trust Transfer Project
Bringing together artistic voices with their creative pieces to advance community healing. Check out all of their work here.
Materials for Youth
We Got Us video of youth perspectives
Vaccine Tip Card
Write in the appropriate contact information in the blank space on the front.
COVID Prevention Cards
Write in the appropriate contact information in the blank space on the back.
Get the Facts, Trust the Vax
COVID Communications Resource Collections
- MA Department of Public Health provides a variety of communication resources available in multiple languages.
- Harvard School of Public Health has put together some helpful communication tools in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole, and Creole.
- Centers for Disease Control provides a wealth of resources available in many languages.
- Public Health Communications Collaborative is consistently creating up to date messaging tools.
Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
Tips for having conversations with people who are unvaccinated.