An Online Community Resource Database is Coming
We Want You to be Part of It!
The Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts is excited to present 413Cares, a free and easy-to-use resource that can help connect individuals in our community to services like yours.
A year ago, the Public Health Institute of Western MA led a process to choose a platform for an online community resource database to serve our area. A group of 30 health and social service representatives chose the Aunt Bertha platform. We have branded our local platform as "413Cares," and are inviting you to participate in making this resource a valuable service in our region.
We are bringing together local community organizations for a series of workshops that will walk through how your organization can take advantage of this new platform as well as set up your programs. 413Cares is 100% free to use.
Learn How You Can Participate in 413Cares
- Sign up to update your organizations
- Join a workshop to learn how to update your listing, make and track referrals and get reports
- Set up a 1:1 training session
Contact Shirley Rodriguez, Project Coordinator at email@example.com.
413Cares in the News
- WWLP, Resources expanded for food, housing, COVID-19 services in western Massachusetts, 6/17/2020
- 413Cares Collaborates with Mass 2-1-1, Aunt Bertha to Offer Support for Those Seeking COVID-19 Services, 6/11/2020