Win $1 Million or a College Scholarship
Vaccinated residents of Massachusetts could win $1 million or a college scholarship. It doesn't matter if you completed your vaccination in January, last week, or today!
Read the official rules.
Pop-Up Clinics & Celebrations
- Saturday July 31, 2021 from 1:00 pm- 5:00 pm at Magazine Park (83 Magazine St.). The City of Springfield is hosting a celebration. Come for music, entertainment, food trucks, a vaccination clinic, and more!
- Thursday August 12, 2021 from 5:00 pm- 8:00 pm at Cozy Courtyard Pavilion (667 State St.). This Backyard Vaccination Party is being hosted by the Black Springfield COVID-19 Coalition. There will be a fish fry & entertainment.
- Caring Health Center, 473 Sumner Avenue
- Every Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am-12:00 pm & 12:45pm-4:00pm, Walk-ins and appointments accepted
- Springfield Pharmacy, 2547 Main Street
- Monday-Friday from 9:00am-7:00pm, Walk-ins accepted
- Saturdays from 9:00am-1:00pm, Walk-ins accepted but it is recommended that you call in advance- (413) 266-3462
- Raymond A. Jordan Senior Center, 1476 Roosevelt Ave
- Every Tuesday from 4:00pm-7:00pm, Walk-Ins and appointments accepted
- Behavioral Health Network, 417 Liberty Street, Entrance D
- Every Wednesday from 9:30am-12:00pm in July, Walk-Ins and Appointments accepted
- Brightwood Health Center, 380 Plainfield Street
- Every Thursday in June and July from 5:00pm-7:30pm, walk-ins and appointments accepted
- Springfield Technical Community College (STCC), 1 Armory Street
- Every Thursday from 11:00 am-2:00pm through the end of July, walk-in or schedule an appointment
- Select Pride locations will be hosting the mobile vaccination unit for walk-ins. People who get vaccinated will receive a $25 Pride gas card and free ice coffee all summer.
- Pride at 77 West St., Springfield: Saturday July 10, 17, 24 and 31 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Pride at 700 State St., Springfield: Saturday July 10, 17, 24 and 31 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Eastfield Mall, 1655 Boston Road
Find other vaccine locations using the state's COVID-19 Vaccine Finder.