*As of May 2023, this page will no longer be updated.*
Do you know of other vaccination opportunities in Springfield that are not listed here? Please let us know!
The following clinics are offering $25 gift cards to each adult or child who gets vaccinated (first dose, second dose, or booster) through April 30, 2023. Gift cards available while supplies last. The clincis are supported by the MA Department of Public Health.
Tuesday April 4th, 3pm-6pm at East Springfield Neighborhood Council, 1437 Carew St
Wednesday April 12th, 3pm-6pm at Mary Mother of Hope Church, 840 Page Blvd
Thursday April 20th, 3pm-6pm, at Indian Orchard Citizen's Council, 117 Main St
Friday April 28th, 9am-5pm at Bay Area Neighborhood Council, 437 Bay St
Do you know of any other pop up clinics? Let us know!
If you are seeking the vaccine for a child, you can also contact the child's pediatrician's office.
- Caring Health Center, 473 Sumner Avenue
- Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Fridays from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm for children and families
- No appointments needed, or you can schedule an appointment by calling 413-693-1015.
- Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy at BHN, 417 Liberty St, Suite 1B, Entrance D
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Closed for Lunch: 12:30pm-1pm.
- Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. Call 413-241-7688 for questions.
- Springfield Pharmacy, 2547 Main Street
- Call 413-266-3462 to learn more.
- Genera School, 200 Birnie Ave
- Wednesdays 10:00am-2:00pm
- Organized by New North Citizens Council
- Springfield Technology Park, 1 Federal Street
- Thursdays 12:00pm - 8:00 pm; Saturdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 1st and 2nd doses and boosters available.
- Kids and adults are welcomed. No appointment necessary or you can schedule an appointment.
- FREE, easy, and no insurance ID necessary. On site translation services are available.
- $25 gift card will be offered to each adult or child who gets vaccinated (first dose, second dose, or booster) through April 30, 2023. Gift cards will be offered while supplies last.
- Genoa Pharmacy at Gandara Clinic, 2155 Main St
- Fridays, 9:00am-1:00pm, 1:30pm-5:00pm
- Vaccinations appointments are also available at several pharmacies in Springfield, including CVS, Big Y, Stop and Shop, Walgreens, and Walmart. Click the links to learn more.
- In-Home Vaccination
- The In-Home Vaccination Program is available for free to anyone unable to get to a vaccine location. In-Home Vaccination Central Intake Line at 833-983-0485. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Find other vaccine locations using the state's COVID-19 Vaccine Finder or call 211.
Need Help with Scheduling or Transportation?
Find assistance here.