Do you know of other vaccination opportunities in Springfield that are not listed here? Please let us know!
Pop-Up Clinics & Celebrations
Know of any pop up clinics this week? Please let us know!
- Caring Health Center, 473 Sumner Avenue
- Every Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-12:00 pm, Walk-ins and appointments accepted. To make an appointment call 413-693-1015.
- Springfield Pharmacy, 2547 Main Street
- Monday-Friday from 9:00am-7:00pm. Walk-ins accepted for the Pfizer vaccine, appointments needed for the Moderna vaccine. Call (413) 266-3462
- Springfield Health Department, 311 State Street
- Eastfield Mall, 1655 Boston Road
- Every Tuesday from 3:00 am- 7:00pm, walk-ins and appointments accepted
- Behavioral Health Network, 417 Liberty Street, Entrance D
- Every Wednesday from 10:00-2:00pm in October, Walk-Ins welcome. The clinic is open to all MA residents 12+ and the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are available. For more information, call (413) 315-5681.
- Springfield Technical Community College (STCC), 1 Armory Street
- Every Thursday from 11:00 am-2:00pm through August 26th, walk-in or schedule an appointment
- In-Home Vaccination
Find other vaccine locations using the state's COVID-19 Vaccine Finder.